There are two different vaccinations again this year so again we will be splitting clinics to avoid clinical error so please book into the correct clinic.
There is one for those aged 65 or over this flu season (65 years old on or before 31 March 2021) and one for those aged 64 or under in an at risk category. Those in the new government cohort aged 50-64 who are not in an at risk group, will be contacted from November 2020 onwards.
Due to social distancing, the way we run our clinics this year will be different. To help us run these as smoothly and efficiently as possible please read the notes below.
- Please attend as close to your appointment as possible (no earlier than 5 minutes).
- Please only attend if you have an appointment.
- Please wear a face covering.
- Wear loose clothing so that the upper arm can be easily accessed.
- Please do not ask for anything else to be done eg blood pressure as this is not possible due to time constraints.
There will be a walking queue system entering via the front door, queue marked around the waiting room and exit via the back door. We will have lots of staff on duty to help with checking in and directing you to a clinician. Please view our flu clinic leaflet for more information: